logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ben B  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 4:10:43 PM(UTC)
Ben B


Rank: Administration

Medals: Level 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Joined: 10/2/2015(UTC)
Posts: 216

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Freshdesk Integration

UPDATE: Freshdesk updated their APIs on 11/30/2016 to only support TLS 1.1/1.2. As such, the Freshdesk Integration extension is only compatible with Windows implementations of the ScreenConnect server, including cloud-hosted instances of ScreenConnect. This extension is not currently compatible with Linux and OS X ScreenConnect servers, as the fork of mono upon which they are based does not support TLS 1.1/1.2.

I’m happy to announce that the Freshdesk Integration extension is now available in the ScreenConnect Extension Browser. The corresponding ScreenConnect Remote Support App for Freshdesk is available in the Freshdesk App Gallery.
The integration enables Freshdesk agents to create and join ScreenConnect remote support sessions directly from Freshdesk tickets. After an agent ends a Freshdesk-integrated support session, ScreenConnect automatically sends session summary information back to the corresponding Freshdesk ticket. This makes it very easy to review and audit ScreenConnect session information without leaving a Freshdesk ticket. Note: You may need to refresh the Freshdesk ticket in order to view the ScreenConnect session summary information.

You must install a valid SSL certificate on your ScreenConnect server before attempting to integrate with Freshdesk. All ScreenConnect Cloud instances use SSL by default.

The following is no longer applicable; you should be able to use a custom CNAME with the most recent versions of the ConnectWise Control app for Freshdesk and the Freshdesk Integration extension:
Due to a limitation of the Freshdesk API, you must use your stock Freshdesk URL of the form https://[subdomain].freshdesk.com to configure the extension settings in ScreenConnect. You will also need to access your Freshdesk site via the stock Freshdesk URL in order for the ScreenConnect app to load in Freshdesk.
Freshdesk is aware of the issue with making API calls using a custom CNAME, and a forthcoming revision to their API should resolve it. Also, your customers may still access your instance of Freshdesk via a custom CNAME.

The following information may be sent to Freshdesk each time a technician ends a Freshdesk-integrated support session:

  • Session created and ended timestamps
  • Chat history
  • Session event history
  • Session connection event history
  • Note history
  • Session capture download links (available when extended auditing is enabled on the ScreenConnect server)

Integration Configuration

Freshdesk Integration Extension Settings

Modify these settings by navigating to the Extensions tab on the Admin page and selecting Extras --> Freshdesk Integration Settings. On ScreenConnect 6.0+, navigate to the Extensions tab on the Admin page, click your name, and select "Freshdesk Integration Settings".

UserPostedImage


General Settings

  • ScreenConnect API Token: This token is automatically generated the first time you open the Freshdesk Integration Settings modal in ScreenConnect. Paste this API token into the ScreenConnect integration app settings in Freshdesk
  • ScreenConnect Base URL: Base ScreenConnect URL used to generate responses to POST requests from Freshdesk; e.g., https://[subdomain].screenconnect.com
  • Freshdesk Base URL: Base Freshdesk URL used to generate outbound POST requests; e.g. https://[subdomain].freshdesk.com
  • Freshdesk Username: Freshdesk username used to authenticate outbound requests from ScreenConnect to Freshdesk
  • Freshdesk Password: Freshdesk password used to authenticate outbound requests from ScreenConnect to Freshdesk
  • Freshdesk API Key: This setting is used only if the Freshdesk password setting is empty. The Freshdesk API key is found in your user profile settings in Freshdesk.
  • Freshdesk Session Prefix: Session name prefix used to identify a ScreenConnect support session as Freshdesk-integrated (default is "Freshdesk-")


Session Summary Postback Content

  • Chat History: Should ScreenConnect send chat history to Freshdesk when a Freshdesk-integrated support session is ended?
  • Session Events: Should ScreenConnect send session events (e.g. ProcessedTool, ProcessedCommand) to Freshdesk when a Freshdesk-integrated support session is ended?
  • Session Connection Events: Should ScreenConnect send session connection events (e.g. SentPrintJob, CopiedText) to Freshdesk when a Freshdesk-integrated support session is ended?
  • Notes: Should ScreenConnect send session note history to Freshdesk when a Freshdesk-integrated support session is ended?
  • Capture Download Links: Should ScreenConnect send session capture links to Freshdesk when a Freshdesk-integrated support session is ended?


ScreenConnect Remote Support App for Freshdesk Settings

  • ScreenConnect Base URL: Base ScreenConnect URL used to generate Freshdesk requests; e.g., https://[subdomain].screenconnect.com
  • ScreenConnect API Token: This value should match the value of the ScreenConnect API Token setting in ScreenConnect


Freshdesk Integration Showcase

UserPostedImage

Figure 1: Default view of the ScreenConnect Remote Support App for Freshdesk with no prior ScreenConnect support session data.

UserPostedImage

Figure 2: Agent clicks "Create Support Session"; the ticket will automatically update to show an agent join button, a guest invitation URL, and a new status message. The agent may automatically generate a public reply with guest join information and a link to join the session by clicking "Generate Requestor Reply".

UserPostedImage

Figure 3: Once the agent ends the support session, ScreenConnect sends session summary information back to the Freshdesk ticket as a private note. All session date and time information is UTC.

Edited by user Monday, July 24, 2017 12:40:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ScreenConnect Team
TechGy  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 1:04:20 AM(UTC)
TechGy


Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/17/2015(UTC)
Posts: 5
United States

Thanks: 2 times
I'm running 6.0 of the cloud version and trying to enable the ScreenConnect extension.

Quote:
ScreenConnect API Token: This token is automatically generated the first time you open the Freshdesk Integration Settings modal in ScreenConnect. Paste this API token into the ScreenConnect integration app settings in Freshdesk


I've enabled it, but here's what the available settings look like on the ScreenConnect side for the Freshdesk extension: http://imgur.com/a/kt7sm
It didn't display the API token, just has 'default' selected or the option to set a custom one

Here's what the Freshdesk extension is asking for to add the extension on their side: http://imgur.com/a/Zi04Z

Per Freshdesk:
Quote:
The ScreenConnect Remote Support App for Freshdesk allows you to create and join ScreenConnect support sessions from the Freshdesk ticket sidebar. ScreenConnect updates the ticket with a note containing session summary information upon session end.

Instructions
These instructions assume that you have installed and configured the Freshdesk Integration extension on your instance of ScreenConnect. You will need the ScreenConnect API Token displayed in the Freshdesk Integration Settings dialog to configure the ScreenConnect Remote Support App for Freshdesk.

Once you have installed this App from the Freshdesk Apps Marketplace, you will need to configure two required settings. The setting "ScreenConnect Base URL" is the base URL for the instance of ScreenConnect with which you are integrating; for example, https://example.screenconnect.com. The setting “ScreenConnect API Token” should match the value of the ScreenConnect API Token setting displayed in the Freshdesk Integration Settings dialog in ScreenConnect.

Now that you have installed and configured the ScreenConnect Remote Support App for Freshdesk, navigate to a Freshdesk ticket. The ScreenConnect Remote Support App is displayed in the ticket sidebar. Click “Create Support Session” to create a Freshdesk-integrated support session in ScreenConnect. To join the session, click “Join”. If you’re not already logged in to ScreenConnect, you will be prompted to enter your ScreenConnect credentials. You may invite the guest to join the session by either communicating the URL displayed in the App or clicking “Generate Requestor Reply” to open a new reply with pre-populated guest join instructions and a link to join the session.

Conduct the ScreenConnect support session as you normally would, then end the session. ScreenConnect will detect the end of the Freshdesk-integrated support session and update the Freshdesk ticket with an HTML-formatted private note. Depending on how the ScreenConnect administrator has configured the Freshdesk Integration extension in ScreenConnect, the private note may contain the session chat transcript, session event history, session connection event history, session note history, and session capture download information.

Edited by user Sunday, September 4, 2016 1:06:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ben B  
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 3:00:03 PM(UTC)
Ben B


Rank: Administration

Medals: Level 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Joined: 10/2/2015(UTC)
Posts: 216

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
The Freshdesk Integration extension uses a custom settings modal. To launch the modal in ScreenConnect 6.0, navigate to the Extensions tab on the Admin page, click your name at the bottom left corner of the window, and select "Freshdesk Integration Settings".

Also, if you're using a custom CNAME with your instance of Freshdesk, you will need to set up and access your instance of Freshdesk via [subdomain].freshdesk.com in order to use the ScreenConnect plugin. Your customers may access your instance of Freshdesk via the custom CNAME, but due to a limitation/bug in the Freshdesk API, Freshdesk API calls may only be executed via the [subdomain].freshdesk.com URL scheme. However, I've received word from Freshdesk that they are working on eliminating this limitation, and that API calls should work using custom CNAMEs pending a fix/enhancement that should be released in the next 2-3 weeks.
ScreenConnect Team
thanks 1 user thanked Ben B for this useful post.
TechGy on 9/4/2016(UTC)
TechGy  
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 3:11:49 PM(UTC)
TechGy


Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/17/2015(UTC)
Posts: 5
United States

Thanks: 2 times
Originally Posted by: Ben B Go to Quoted Post
The Freshdesk Integration extension uses a custom settings modal. To launch the modal in ScreenConnect 6.0, navigate to the Extensions tab on the Admin page, click your name at the bottom left corner of the window, and select "Freshdesk Integration Settings".

Also, if you're using a custom CNAME with your instance of Freshdesk, you will need to set up and access your instance of Freshdesk via [subdomain].freshdesk.com in order to use the ScreenConnect plugin. Your customers may access your instance of Freshdesk via the custom CNAME, but due to a limitation/bug in the Freshdesk API, Freshdesk API calls may only be executed via the [subdomain].freshdesk.com URL scheme. However, I've received word from Freshdesk that they are working on eliminating this limitation, and that API calls should work using custom CNAMEs pending a fix/enhancement that should be released in the next 2-3 weeks.


Thanks Ben - with the clarification, I was able to get this working. If you happen to hear that the CNAME limitation is fixed and could update the post, we'd appreciate it - for now I've set it up as [subdomain].freshdesk.com so that I can test, but we all use the CNAME to access the site normally.
Strad1679  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 5:15:07 PM(UTC)
Strad1679


Rank: Newbie

Medals: ScreenConnect Advisor: Focus Group Member

Joined: 2/24/2015(UTC)
Posts: 2
United States
Location: Kansas City

I have followed the directions to the letter and receive error message "0 - Error: Accessis denied. error.". I am using [subdomain].freshdesk.com in the settings. I host my own ScreenConnect server. Will this extension work with a self-hosted instance?
Ben B  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 5:24:15 PM(UTC)
Ben B


Rank: Administration

Medals: Level 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Joined: 10/2/2015(UTC)
Posts: 216

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Strad1679 Go to Quoted Post
I have followed the directions to the letter and receive error message "0 - Error: Accessis denied. error.". I am using [subdomain].freshdesk.com in the settings. I host my own ScreenConnect server. Will this extension work with a self-hosted instance?


The extension will work with self-hosted instances as long as your ScreenConnect server is set up to use SSL. Freshdesk won't load content served from insecure sources.

Also, can you confirm you've inputted the correct ScreenConnect API token into the associated setting in Freshdesk?
ScreenConnect Team
Strad1679  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 5:40:20 PM(UTC)
Strad1679


Rank: Newbie

Medals: ScreenConnect Advisor: Focus Group Member

Joined: 2/24/2015(UTC)
Posts: 2
United States
Location: Kansas City

Originally Posted by: Ben B Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Strad1679 Go to Quoted Post
I have followed the directions to the letter and receive error message "0 - Error: Accessis denied. error.". I am using [subdomain].freshdesk.com in the settings. I host my own ScreenConnect server. Will this extension work with a self-hosted instance?


The extension will work with self-hosted instances as long as your ScreenConnect server is set up to use SSL. Freshdesk won't load content served from insecure sources.

Also, can you confirm you've inputted the correct ScreenConnect API token into the associated setting in Freshdesk?


I'm sure all of the settings are correct. However, my site not currently using SSL. The server it's installed on only has a self-signed certificate, which then presents an error on the customer end that requires additional steps on their part to connect. I will weigh my options. Thanks!
Unifiedtechs  
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:34:22 PM(UTC)
Unifiedtechs


Rank: Member

Medals: Level 1: Random Act of Kindness! Received One Thanks!

Joined: 3/25/2015(UTC)
Posts: 21
United States
Location: Vero Beach, FL, USA

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
(EDIT): Found it!, extensions need a search feature as I missed it the first 2 times.

Is this available on local Screen Connect Installations also? I can't seem to find any of the referenced setting pages or an extension to install.

Edited by user Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:37:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

-
Unified Technology Solutions
www.unifiedtechs.com
ghayner  
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 5:27:01 PM(UTC)
ghayner


Rank: Guest

Joined: 10/27/2016(UTC)
Posts: 2

Good afternoon,

We are trying to get this integration to work with our Freshdesk system. I have setup everything as instructed, went over everything a few times and can't figure out why it isn't working.

Our screen connect is hosted on our own server but it is served by a SSL certificate so we would use https:// to access it.

Ive double checked the API tokens on both sides a few times, and tested all the connect URLs.

But no mater what we do we don't ever see the Screen Connect Join buttons etc on the side bar. We see where it is supposed to be but nothing shows up.

Any way for us to figure out why the integration isn't working? Or any recommendations you have to look at to get it working?

Thanks.
Ben B  
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 6:53:37 PM(UTC)
Ben B


Rank: Administration

Medals: Level 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Joined: 10/2/2015(UTC)
Posts: 216

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ghayner Go to Quoted Post
Good afternoon,

We are trying to get this integration to work with our Freshdesk system. I have setup everything as instructed, went over everything a few times and can't figure out why it isn't working.

Our screen connect is hosted on our own server but it is served by a SSL certificate so we would use https:// to access it.

Ive double checked the API tokens on both sides a few times, and tested all the connect URLs.

But no mater what we do we don't ever see the Screen Connect Join buttons etc on the side bar. We see where it is supposed to be but nothing shows up.

Any way for us to figure out why the integration isn't working? Or any recommendations you have to look at to get it working?

Thanks.


Update: We were able to resolve the issue by accessing the instance of Freshdesk via the [subdomain].freshdesk.com URI scheme instead of the custom CNAME. I'm unable to offer an ETA at this time, but the next release of the ScreenConnect Remote Support App for Freshdesk and the corresponding Freshdesk Integration extension will eliminate the custom CNAME limitation.
ScreenConnect Team
nick.thurston  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 1:48:45 PM(UTC)
nick.thurston


Rank: Guest

Joined: 11/1/2016(UTC)
Posts: 2
United Kingdom

Thanks: 1 times
Originally Posted by: TechGy Go to Quoted Post
I'm running 6.0 of the cloud version and trying to enable the ScreenConnect extension.

Quote:
ScreenConnect API Token: This token is automatically generated the first time you open the Freshdesk Integration Settings modal in ScreenConnect. Paste this API token into the ScreenConnect integration app settings in Freshdesk


I've enabled it, but here's what the available settings look like on the ScreenConnect side for the Freshdesk extension: http://imgur.com/a/kt7sm
It didn't display the API token, just has 'default' selected or the option to set a custom one

Here's what the Freshdesk extension is asking for to add the extension on their side: http://imgur.com/a/Zi04Z

Per Freshdesk:
Quote:
The ScreenConnect Remote Support App for Freshdesk allows you to create and join ScreenConnect support sessions from the Freshdesk ticket sidebar. ScreenConnect updates the ticket with a note containing session summary information upon session end.

Instructions
These instructions assume that you have installed and configured the Freshdesk Integration extension on your instance of ScreenConnect. You will need the ScreenConnect API Token displayed in the Freshdesk Integration Settings dialog to configure the ScreenConnect Remote Support App for Freshdesk.

Once you have installed this App from the Freshdesk Apps Marketplace, you will need to configure two required settings. The setting "ScreenConnect Base URL" is the base URL for the instance of ScreenConnect with which you are integrating; for example, https://example.screenconnect.com. The setting “ScreenConnect API Token” should match the value of the ScreenConnect API Token setting displayed in the Freshdesk Integration Settings dialog in ScreenConnect.

Now that you have installed and configured the ScreenConnect Remote Support App for Freshdesk, navigate to a Freshdesk ticket. The ScreenConnect Remote Support App is displayed in the ticket sidebar. Click “Create Support Session” to create a Freshdesk-integrated support session in ScreenConnect. To join the session, click “Join”. If you’re not already logged in to ScreenConnect, you will be prompted to enter your ScreenConnect credentials. You may invite the guest to join the session by either communicating the URL displayed in the App or clicking “Generate Requestor Reply” to open a new reply with pre-populated guest join instructions and a link to join the session.

Conduct the ScreenConnect support session as you normally would, then end the session. ScreenConnect will detect the end of the Freshdesk-integrated support session and update the Freshdesk ticket with an HTML-formatted private note. Depending on how the ScreenConnect administrator has configured the Freshdesk Integration extension in ScreenConnect, the private note may contain the session chat transcript, session event history, session connection event history, session note history, and session capture download information.



Just wondering if you got a fix for the API token not being displayed - mine also was not generated and really want this integration to work!



ghayner  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 2:08:24 PM(UTC)
ghayner


Rank: Guest

Joined: 10/27/2016(UTC)
Posts: 2

Nick

I ran into the same issue, go to the Admin Portal, click on the extensions. Then.. go to the bottom left and click on your name administrator. You will find another interface in there called "Freshdesk Integration Settings" you will see the API token there.
Ben B  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 2:09:17 PM(UTC)
Ben B


Rank: Administration

Medals: Level 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Joined: 10/2/2015(UTC)
Posts: 216

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Originally Posted by: nick.thurston Go to Quoted Post


Just wondering if you got a fix for the API token not being displayed - mine also was not generated and really want this integration to work!



For ScreenConnect to automatically generate an API token to be used for the Freshdesk Integration, you will need to launch the Freshdesk Integration Settings modal by navigating to the Extensions tab, clicking your name at the bottom left corner of the window, and selecting "Freshdesk Integration Settings":

UserPostedImage


If the current ScreenConnectApiToken setting value is empty, the backend will automatically generate a new guid API token, which will be displayed in the settings modal. If the current ScreenConnectApiToken setting value is not empty, the modal will display the current value.
ScreenConnect Team
thanks 1 user thanked Ben B for this useful post.
nick.thurston on 11/1/2016(UTC)
nick.thurston  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 2:50:58 PM(UTC)
nick.thurston


Rank: Guest

Joined: 11/1/2016(UTC)
Posts: 2
United Kingdom

Thanks: 1 times
Originally Posted by: Ben B Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: nick.thurston Go to Quoted Post


Just wondering if you got a fix for the API token not being displayed - mine also was not generated and really want this integration to work!



For ScreenConnect to automatically generate an API token to be used for the Freshdesk Integration, you will need to launch the Freshdesk Integration Settings modal by navigating to the Extensions tab, clicking your name at the bottom left corner of the window, and selecting "Freshdesk Integration Settings":

UserPostedImage


If the current ScreenConnectApiToken setting value is empty, the backend will automatically generate a new guid API token, which will be displayed in the settings modal. If the current ScreenConnectApiToken setting value is not empty, the modal will display the current value.


Perfect! Thank you :)
Ben B  
#15 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 9:08:40 PM(UTC)
Ben B


Rank: Administration

Medals: Level 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Joined: 10/2/2015(UTC)
Posts: 216

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Freshdesk Integration extension version 1.1.3.2 has been published to the extension browser.

Version 1.1.3.2 resolves an issue where the extension throws a load error when installed on a mono server.

Edited by user Thursday, November 17, 2016 9:09:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: wording

ScreenConnect Team
Ben B  
#16 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2016 7:42:49 PM(UTC)
Ben B


Rank: Administration

Medals: Level 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Joined: 10/2/2015(UTC)
Posts: 216

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Freshdesk Integration extension version 1.1.3.3 has been published to the extension browser.

Freshdesk recently updated their API to only accept incoming connections using TLS 1.1/1.2. Version 1.1.3.3 of the Freshdesk Integration extension makes the webclient use TLS 1.1/1.2 before sending session summary information back to Freshdesk upon ending a support session.
ScreenConnect Team
netrelay  
#17 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2017 9:47:16 AM(UTC)
netrelay


Rank: Newbie

Joined: 2/7/2014(UTC)
Posts: 2
Italy

I am using ScreenConnect 6.1.12292.6236 on a Linux server.
To the developers: Any chance to get mono updated anytime soon, to be able to finally integrate SC to Freshdesk?
What are the plans?

Thank you.
Ben B  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 2:09:42 PM(UTC)
Ben B


Rank: Administration

Medals: Level 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Joined: 10/2/2015(UTC)
Posts: 216

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Originally Posted by: netrelay Go to Quoted Post
I am using ScreenConnect 6.1.12292.6236 on a Linux server.
To the developers: Any chance to get mono updated anytime soon, to be able to finally integrate SC to Freshdesk?
What are the plans?

Thank you.


Good morning,

As mentioned, the issue with integrating Freshdesk with a mono-based implementation of ScreenConnect is that the branch of mono we use does not support TLS 1.1/1.2 (which Freshdesk requires for all incoming API calls).

At this time, we're still researching the feasibility of implementing TLS 1.1/1.2 support in our branch of mono. I will add your comments to the related issue so that our product management team is aware of your request.

Cheers,
Ben
ScreenConnect Team
Ben B  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 1:42:42 PM(UTC)
Ben B


Rank: Administration

Medals: Level 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Joined: 10/2/2015(UTC)
Posts: 216

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Good morning all,

I am happy to announce that version 2.0 of the Freshdesk Integration extension is now available for download from the ConnectWise Control Extension Browser. The corresponding version 2.0 update to the ConnectWise Control Remote Support App for Freshdesk is available for download from the Freshdesk App Marketplace.

Please note that version 2.0 of the ConnectWise Control Remote Support App for Freshdesk is required in order to use version 2.0 of the Freshdesk Integration extension (and vice versa).

Changes:
1) Added ability to integrate with Freshdesk instances that use a custom CNAME. If your Freshdesk instance uses a custom CNAME, you will need to enter that url into the Freshdesk Integration setting entitled "Freshdesk Portal URL":

UserPostedImage

2) Updated references to ScreenConnect to ConnectWise Control

Cheers,
Ben
ScreenConnect Team
rchao  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9:54:45 PM(UTC)
rchao


Rank: Guest

Joined: 8/16/2017(UTC)
Posts: 1
United States

Can we expect a Freshservice integration anytime soon? I was disappointed to find that the extension is currently locked to Freshdesk-only instances, whereas Freshservice seems to be Freshdesk + ITSM.
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.