logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RichardX720  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 3:03:37 AM(UTC)
RichardX720

Netherlands

Good Day To All,

I had this issue a while back but I thought it was resolved. Today after about 5 hours connected to two PC workstations from my mac, my mac started to crash applications.. When I realised what was happening I checked the memory usage of ScreenConnect and it was at 60,03GB Cursing !! (43 Threads/473 Ports).

Why does the memory rise like crazy? Luckily I am only allowed two concurrent connections or I would have an issue much faster!

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Friday, November 18, 2016 12:20:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RichardX720  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2016 12:51:56 AM(UTC)
RichardX720

Netherlands

No One from Connect? This is a serious memory leak if you ask me!
Michael L  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 10:21:02 PM(UTC)
Michael L

Medals: Level 1: Random Act of Kindness! Received One Thanks!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RichardX720 Go to Quoted Post
Good Day To All,

I had this issue a while back but I thought it was resolved. Today after about 5 hours connected to two PC workstations from my mac, my mac started to crash applications.. When I realised what was happening I checked the memory usage of ScreenConnect and it was at 60,03GB Cursing !! (43 Threads/473 Ports).

Why does the memory rise like crazy? Luckily I am only allowed two concurrent connections or I would have an issue much faster!

UserPostedImage

Hi RichardX720,

That definitely does not look normal. I have a few questions, but you may want to open up a ticket with our support team so we can connect in with you while this is happening to gather a bit more details - you can contact us at www.screenconnect.com/support

1) What version of Mac OS do you have?
2) Do you have the unattended client installed on this machine?
3) What version of ScreenConnect are you using on the server?
4) What version of SC are you using in the Host client (go to the Status menu option when connected in)?
5) What are you doing within the session - are you watching videos, monitoring a security camera, monitoring regular browsing, etc.?
6) What version of Java is installed on the Mac? You can find this by going into a terminal and typing:
java -version
or
java --version

Thanks!

Edited by user Tuesday, December 13, 2016 10:21:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ConnectWise Control (ScreenConnect) Support Team