logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
azcom  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 5:02:11 AM(UTC)
azcom

I have had a look around, perhaps I missed it Confused , I am trying to customize the support and meeting window(s).

Despite the theme I have selected for my web interface, the support and meeting windows still reflect the original SC colours, grey and red.

Which resources do I need to change to have these windows honour my thematic changes?

Cheers,

Andrew.
Scott  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 1:59:07 PM(UTC)
Scott

Medals: Level 4: Wise Old Owl! Received 100 Thanks!

United States

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 257 post(s)
So, I'm assuming that you're changing the Client Resources (on the Appearance tab) similar to ThemeBarBaseColor (there are several variations), but if not that's a good place to start.

The thing with a lot of the client resource changes is that you have to ensure they propagate. Each time you join a session it would be kind of wasteful to redownload the client, so we store/cache most of the important resources on the computer.

Now, clearing your cache depends upon which method is being used to join a session. If you're joining from LabTech or Internet Explorer/Edge then you're likely using ClickOnce. Clearing the ClickOnce cache just requires running the following command on the machine from which you are joining sessions (your workstation):

Code:

rundll32 dfshim CleanOnlineAppCache

If you are joining sessions from a browser like Chrome or Firefox then it's likely you're using the WindowsSelector to join sessions. If your workstation has an Access client installed upon it, then the easiest way to propagate the changes is simply to reinstall the Access client (ie from the Host page). If you do not have an Access client, then Uninstall the ScreenConnect Client (xxx) entry from Programs and Features and then rejoin a session. It should fail to detect the client (since you uninstalled it) and then redownload.
ScreenConnect Team