logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hero  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 10:50:49 PM(UTC)
hero

Medals: Level 1: Random Act of Kindness! Received One Thanks!

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi, the person who designed my theme is no longer here and so I am trying to figure out how to modify it. I am not a web developer so please talk slow and forgive me :)
I do remember that he did a lot of work on the CSS files to customize the theme.

After upgrading, most of the old theme came through but the 2 new panels(I believe they are called the Navigation Panel background color and the master panel background color) for choosing support / meeting / access, and the one to the right are currently black and gray.
I would like to change them to shades of blue that are already in my existing theme.

From what i have discovered so far, he modified the default theme "light with blue".
I did install the custom theme manager, but that does not give me the option to open the exiting theme.

the 2 colors I want to copy are the one that are being used for the title of the 3rd and 4th panels from left to right.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Ben B  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 2:00:21 PM(UTC)
Ben B

Medals: Level 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Originally Posted by: hero Go to Quoted Post
Hi, the person who designed my theme is no longer here and so I am trying to figure out how to modify it. I am not a web developer so please talk slow and forgive me :)
I do remember that he did a lot of work on the CSS files to customize the theme.

After upgrading, most of the old theme came through but the 2 new panels(I believe they are called the Navigation Panel background color and the master panel background color) for choosing support / meeting / access, and the one to the right are currently black and gray.
I would like to change them to shades of blue that are already in my existing theme.

From what i have discovered so far, he modified the default theme "light with blue".
I did install the custom theme manager, but that does not give me the option to open the exiting theme.

the 2 colors I want to copy are the one that are being used for the title of the 3rd and 4th panels from left to right.

Thanks in advance for the help!

You can update your current custom theme by making modifications to your site's Base.css, located at ScreenConnect\App_Themes\Base.css (I suggest making a backup of Base.css before continuing).

The panel that contains the Support/Meeting/Access links has class "NavigationPanel". The relevant CSS in Base.css is as follows:

Code:

$navigationPanelBackgroundColor: #191919; /**/

You can change #191919 to any valid HTML color.

The panel adjacent to the NavigationPanel has class "MasterPanel". The relevant CSS in Base.css is as follows:

Code:

$masterPanelBackgroundColor: #3F3E3E; /**/

Again, you can change #3F3E3E to any valid HTML color.
ScreenConnect Team
thanks 1 user thanked Ben B for this useful post.
hero on 2/21/2017(UTC)
hero  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 8:11:34 PM(UTC)
hero

Medals: Level 1: Random Act of Kindness! Received One Thanks!

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thank you Ben, that worked Perfectly!