logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bgreganti  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 3, 2017 7:33:07 PM(UTC)
bgreganti

United States

I see nothing in the App Store named ConnectWise Control, and the current 5.6.1 version of the ScreenConnect app hasn't worked for months, just a black screen upon connect. The black screen issue is not listed in the fixed issues above. If there more information on this somewhere? Do I have the wrong app? It's ridiculous how many times the iOS app has been broken.
Brandon  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 3, 2017 7:40:45 PM(UTC)
Brandon

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 35 post(s)
Originally Posted by: bgreganti Go to Quoted Post
I see nothing in the App Store named ConnectWise Control, and the current 5.6.1 version of the ScreenConnect app hasn't worked for months, just a black screen upon connect. The black screen issue is not listed in the fixed issues above. If there more information on this somewhere? Do I have the wrong app? It's ridiculous how many times the iOS app has been broken.

Our rebranding is occurring in stages and we have not yet reached the stage in which the iOS app will be updated. There are continuity considerations that make rebranding the App more difficult than some of our other products.

version 5.6.1 has just been released and has fixes for several issues in previous releases. Can you be more specific what issues you are experiencing?

ScreenConnect Team