logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
HDClown  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 6, 2017 12:41:58 PM(UTC)
HDClown

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
After you join a session (clicking the arrow), is there a way to make the modal dialog that appears open in a new tab/window, without directly modifying system files? And is there a way to make it so this behavior would be theme specific?

Alternatively, is there a way to prevent that modal box from opening entirely, again, making that behavior only occur when a specific theme is called.
HDClown  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 25, 2017 1:36:15 PM(UTC)
HDClown

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Can anyone at ScreenConnect provide some feedback? I tried to do this with pure JS by adding a target="_blank" to the "GoLink" <a href> by inserting some JS into the default.master.

I use this JS:
Code:

<script>
var targetGoLink = document.querySelector(".GoLink[aria-label='Go']");
targetGoLink.setAttribute("target","_blank");
</script>

To try and action on this link that shows up in the DOM when I select the launch session arrow graphic:

Code:
<a class="GoLink Medium Disabled" aria-label="Go" href="#">

This doesn't work in SC, although it does work as expected when I use the same exact <a href> tag on a test.html on my local web server.

I assume it has to do with the way the href on the "GoLink" is actually intercepted as an event.

Is there a way to make this work? Does it need to be done through extension? If so, can you point me in a direction, as I'm not quite able to figure out (not a developer, but know some stuff) what I'd need to do to try and intercept the start session button and change the behavior of the associated modal windows.