logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dudemcdudedude  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:54:18 PM(UTC)
dudemcdudedude

With upgrading to the latest version we are no longer able to grab the idle time using the method we were prior. I was curious if anyone knew if there was a way to grab it even if it was querying the daemon directly on the workstation.

This is the method we were using to get this prior.

my $sc_req = new HTTP::Request "POST","http://$sc_host:$sc_port/Services/PageService.ashx/GetHostSessionInfo";
$sc_req->header('Accept-Encoding' => 'gzip, deflate',
'Accept' => '*/*',
'Origin' => 'http://remotesupport.xxxx.com:8040',,
'Referer' => 'http://remotesupport.xxxx.com:8040/Host',
'X-Unauthorized-Status-Code' => '401'
);
$sc_req->content_type('application/json; charset=utf-8');
$sc_req->content("[2,['All Machines'],null,null,120045382]");
$sc_client->credentials("$sc_host:$sc_port", $sc_host, $sc_user, $sc_pass);
my $sc_resp = $sc_client->request($sc_req);
my $sc_data = $json->decode($sc_resp->decoded_content)

Here is the error we are getting now.
{"errorType":"AggregateException","message":"One or more errors occurred.","detail":"System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---\\u003e System.Security.SecurityException: Needs permission\\r\\n at ScreenConnect.Permissions.ThrowPermissionException() in C:\\\\Build\\\\ScreenConnect_6_3_Debug\\\\WorkingDirectory\\\\Product\\\\Web\\\\Permissions.cs:line 227\\r\\n at ScreenConnect.Permissions.AssertAnyPermission(IEnumerable`1 entries) in C:\\\\Build\\\\ScreenConnect_6_3_Debug\\\\WorkingDirectory\\\\Product\\\\Web\\\\Permissions.cs:line 199\\r\\n at ScreenConnect.PageService.\\u003cGetHostSessionInfo\\u003ed__21.MoveNext() in c:\\\\Program Files (x86)\\\\ScreenConnect\\\\Services\\\\PageService.ashx:line 20\\r\\n --- End of inner exception stack trace ---\\r\\n\\r\\nServer stack trace: \\r\\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)\\r\\n at ScreenConnect.WebServiceReflector.TaskWebMethod.EndInvoke(IAsyncResult result) in C:\\\\Build\\\\ScreenConnect_6_3_Debug\\\\WorkingDirectory\\\\Product\\\\Web\\\\WebServiceBase.cs:line 421\\r\\n at ScreenConnect.WebServiceBase.\\u003c\\u003ec__DisplayClass12_0.\\u003cSystem.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.BeginProcessRequest\\u003eb__6(IAsyncResult _) in C:\\\\Build\\\\ScreenConnect_6_3_Debug\\\\WorkingDirectory\\\\Product\\\\Web\\\\WebServiceBase.cs:line 176\\r\\n at ScreenConnect.AsyncResult`1.\\u003c\\u003ec__DisplayClass43_0.\\u003cExecuteAsync\\u003eb__0(IAsyncResult innerResult) in C:\\\\Build\\\\ScreenConnect_6_3_Debug\\\\WorkingDirectory\\\\Product\\\\Core\\\\AsyncResult.cs:line 137\\r\\n\\r\\nException rethrown at [0]: \\r\\n at ScreenConnect.AsyncResult`1.End() in C:\\\\Build\\\\ScreenConnect_6_3_Debug\\\\WorkingDirectory\\\\Product\\\\Core\\\\AsyncResult.cs:line 104\\r\\n at ScreenConnect.WebServiceBase.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) in C:\\\\Build\\\\ScreenConnect_6_3_Debug\\\\WorkingDirectory\\\\Product\\\\Web\\\\WebServiceBase.cs:line 213\\r\\n---\\u003e (Inner Exception #0) System.Security.SecurityException: Needs permission\\r\\n at ScreenConnect.Permissions.ThrowPermissionException() in C:\\\\Build\\\\ScreenConnect_6_3_Debug\\\\WorkingDirectory\\\\Product\\\\Web\\\\Permissions.cs:line 227\\r\\n at ScreenConnect.Permissions.AssertAnyPermission(IEnumerable`1 entries) in C:\\\\Build\\\\ScreenConnect_6_3_Debug\\\\WorkingDirectory\\\\Product\\\\Web\\\\Permissions.cs:line 199\\r\\n at ScreenConnect.PageService.\\u003cGetHostSessionInfo\\u003ed__21.MoveNext() in c:\\\\Program Files (x86)\\\\ScreenConnect\\\\Services\\\\PageService.ashx:line 20\\r\\nThe Zone of the assembly that failed was:\\r\\nMyComputer\\u003c---\\r\\n"}';
shawnkhall  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 5:06:26 AM(UTC)
shawnkhall

Medals: Level 1: Random Act of Kindness! Received One Thanks!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
This may or may not be related, but I am now (sometimes) getting the "One or more errors occurred." error when I leave the web console active for longer than about 20 minutes. I don't know if it's because of the user account in use, a specific extension or even if it's from a recent session group I added (GuestConnectedCount = 0 AND LastConnectedEventTime < $90DAYSAGO). In any case, it's a PITA to have to re-authenticate every 20 minutes when I'm logged into a client in order to be able to observe other connections.