logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jeffgdotorg  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2017 7:53:37 PM(UTC)
jeffgdotorg

United States

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to SC and developing an extension within a cloud instance. I'm having some kind of problem in my session event trigger that's causing a 500 error ; I'm confident that's where the problem lies because commenting out the trigger definition in my manifest alleviates the 500 error. I'm trying to track down the exact problem but not getting far because I can't find a way to view the logs on a cloud instance. Is there a way to download the logs for offline viewing, or to have them streamed to a system I control?

The only clue I've got so far is the response body from the errored request:

Code:
{"errorType":"InvalidOperationException","message":"Sequence contains no elements","detail":null}

I searched the forums a bit but didn't find anything. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
-jeff
Scott  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 21, 2017 12:22:44 PM(UTC)
Scott

Medals: Level 4: Wise Old Owl! Received 100 Thanks!

United States

Was thanked: 304 time(s) in 261 post(s)
Unfortunately there aren't really any logs produced during extension creation. Normally we would just attach with a debugger (like Mdbg.exe) or something similar, but since you can't do that in the cloud its a bit more complicated.

That error, to my knowledge, refers to an action attempting to be performed against an empty array. If you want to post your code I'm happy to look deeper.
ScreenConnect Team