logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jeromy  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 10:37:32 PM(UTC)
jeromy

United States

TL;DR: I am looking for a query that will give me the current status of all the support sessions with who all is connected, and how long they have been active.

Longer version:
We have a bonus system that we wrote that gives support users bonuses based on their performance. One of the things we want to improve is the wait time between the time a support session is started by our Front Line techs, and when it is picked up by our Level 1 techs. I know I can do this with Triggers, but I am also looking for other things that triggers will not do, for example telling me what sessions have guests connected without a host for grater than 20 minutes. With that information I can start figuring out who is on that ticket, and start messaging them to get in that session.

Anyways, I have some things figured out, but I need a good example of how to get the relevant current information. Either that or maybe I can see the database relationship diagram, and I might be able to figure it out from there, or examples of anything else that's useful.