logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
idomingo  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 8:19:19 PM(UTC)
idomingo

Man
United States

Hi Guys...

We've been using ConnectWise Control "ScreenConnect" for quite a while and when we have my workstation replaced with a faster one, I'm unable to "Log-in" using "Authy", a one time password generator.

On my old workstation it is working fine, but when we install all applications including ScreenConnect, the password being provided is always tag as "Invalid password. Please try again."

We double check on the user name and password when logging-in and everything is correct because I can log-in into ScreenConnect, it is just the "Authy One-Time Password" is being tagged invalid.

Can you please help me out with this concern?

Thank you...

Irvin
ckibodeaux  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 5:21:48 PM(UTC)
ckibodeaux

Medals: Bug Buster Level Two: Bugs are more afraid of you than you are of them...ScreenConnect Advisor: Focus Group MemberLevel 3: Shirt off your back! Received 25 Thanks!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 30 post(s)
This may or not help, but I recently encountered something similar with Google Auth OTP. I got a new phone and installed the app and when I tried to login to Control it was telling me incorrect. Come to find out, the new phone was off by a minute on the clock and so the code being generated was incorrect. Once I set the time correctly, everything was working again.

So, in summary, check that your clock is correctly set.
thanks 1 user thanked ckibodeaux for this useful post.
idomingo on 9/24/2017(UTC)