logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hulafish  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:10:35 AM(UTC)
hulafish

United States

I followed the transfer protocols I found here for transferring from linux to linux. I Updated my installation to the newest version before transfer. I can get a fresh install to work (at least to the setup window I have not tried further) but cannot get my data to install. I get the following error (had to disable custom to get it)

Description: HTTP 500.Error processing request.

Details: Non-web exception. Exception origin (name of application or object): ScreenConnect.Core.
Exception stack trace:
at ScreenConnect.Extensions.AssertArgumentNonNull[IEnumerable`1] (IEnumerable`1 obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ScreenConnect.ServerExtensions.ForEach[String] (IEnumerable`1 items, System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ScreenConnect.MasterPage.OnPreRender (System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessLoadComplete () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.InternalProcessRequest () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest (System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Things I have tried include retransferring the data and even going folder by folder with a restart in between to see what folder seems to be doing it. I know that as soon as the Data folder is transferred I cannot get to http://mydomain.com:8040/host

Please help
Ben B  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 2:12:05 PM(UTC)
Ben B

Medals: Level 2: Lent a Helping Hand! 10 Thanks!

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Originally Posted by: hulafish Go to Quoted Post
I followed the transfer protocols I found here for transferring from linux to linux. I Updated my installation to the newest version before transfer. I can get a fresh install to work (at least to the setup window I have not tried further) but cannot get my data to install. I get the following error (had to disable custom to get it)

Description: HTTP 500.Error processing request.

Details: Non-web exception. Exception origin (name of application or object): ScreenConnect.Core.
Exception stack trace:
at ScreenConnect.Extensions.AssertArgumentNonNull[IEnumerable`1] (IEnumerable`1 obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ScreenConnect.ServerExtensions.ForEach[String] (IEnumerable`1 items, System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ScreenConnect.MasterPage.OnPreRender (System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessLoadComplete () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.InternalProcessRequest () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest (System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Things I have tried include retransferring the data and even going folder by folder with a restart in between to see what folder seems to be doing it. I know that as soon as the Data folder is transferred I cannot get to http://mydomain.com:8040/host

Please help

If you rename/remove Session.db from your install's App_Data directory, does the site load (you can just rename it to something like SessionOld.db, the service will create a new Session.db)? Make sure you stop your Control services prior to renaming/moving Session.db.

Regards,
Ben
ScreenConnect Team