logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JamesB  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 12:49:43 PM(UTC)
JamesB

United States

Hi everyone

I wanted to share with people my first crack at making an extension. Its called Remote Desktop Connection Manager and you can get it in the extension marketplace. It lets you search for the TeamViewer client on your access machines and then connect to those machines using TeamViewer without leaving the Control interface. All you have to do to get started is click the Access button, select one or more machines, and then right click or hit the More button to select the Discover Connection option. This will run a command on the selected machines that searches for the TeamViewer client (it may take a minute if you selected several machines). Once that's done, all you need to do is right click one of those machines and click the Join via Remote Connection 1 (you can change what this is called in the extension settings) option from the context menu. That should launch the TeamViewer client and you should be good to go. Make sure though that the TeamViewer client is open and running on the access machine you want to connect to and that it is set up for unattended access.

Edited by moderator Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:55:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mike  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:57:17 PM(UTC)
Mike

Medals: Level 3: Shirt off your back! Received 25 Thanks!

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 61 post(s)
Hi James,

Congrats on your first extension. I was looking for it in the library and noticed you mistyped the name of the extension in your post. I did a quick edit, hope you don't mind.
ScreenConnect Team
JamesB  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 5:57:59 PM(UTC)
JamesB

United States

Originally Posted by: Mike Go to Quoted Post
Hi James,

Congrats on your first extension. I was looking for it in the library and noticed you mistyped the name of the extension in your post. I did a quick edit, hope you don't mind.

Thanks Mike!