logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JamieK  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 2:30:26 PM(UTC)
JamieK

United Kingdom

Recently had a client request that they want to give consent before we connect via an Access(unnattended) session, multiple machines in an AccessSessionGroup.

I have acheived this by Edit Role\AllSessionGroups: deselect HostSessionWithoutConsent. To enable access to all other clients without consent I then have to re-enable HostSessionWithoutConsent for all other groups.

My problem is that whenever I create a new AccessSessionGroup I will have to remember to enable HostSessionWithoutConsent for that group. Not a major problem other than I'll probably forget until I next go to join a session in the new group.

My question is: Does anyone know of a way to require consent for an AccessSessionGroup(or individual machine)without having to change the default(selecion for AllSessionGroups)?

Might be a long shot!

Thanks
Scott  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 12:34:53 PM(UTC)
Scott

Medals: Level 4: Wise Old Owl! Received 100 Thanks!

United States

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 266 post(s)
Unfortunately at this time that's the expected, intended behavior since permissions are inherited from the root group (AllSessionGroups). I can see how that might be a little inconvenient so if you can think of a better way to implement this I suggest registering it within our Product Feedback Portal.
ScreenConnect Team