logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kaflbabd  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 5:06:15 PM(UTC)
kaflbabd

I use Safari for Mac to access and launch screenconnect sessions, and every time I want to connect to a machine, I have to click "Launch App". I have the access client placed in \Applications already. Is there a way to skip the Join Session dialog and just launch the app automatically when I double-click a session?
bnx2014  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:11:40 PM(UTC)
bnx2014

Medals: Level 1: Random Act of Kindness! Received One Thanks!

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Can you be clearer about what dialogs you are seeing? Apple introduced the verification with "Do you want to allow this page to open “ScreenConnect Client.app”?" and the "Allow" option. That's all I see when connecting to a server, and it isn't something that can be changed. Other dialogs about launching initially you should only see once.
kaflbabd  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:42:00 PM(UTC)
kaflbabd

Originally Posted by: bnx2014 Go to Quoted Post
Can you be clearer about what dialogs you are seeing? Apple introduced the verification with "Do you want to allow this page to open “ScreenConnect Client.app”?" and the "Allow" option. That's all I see when connecting to a server, and it isn't something that can be changed. Other dialogs about launching initially you should only see once.

When I double-click a session, I get a ScreenConnect (not Safari) dialog with a red banner that says "Join Session". It has two options, Download App or Launch App. I have to click Launch App every time to in order to launch the client and connect.

The SystemProfile is MacOSX[10.9-X]:Safari

Edited by user Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:42:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

bnx2014  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 9:10:52 AM(UTC)
bnx2014

Medals: Level 1: Random Act of Kindness! Received One Thanks!

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I see that for the first time after an update. After that it "knows" what to do. That said, I've not downloaded the app in a while, so maybe something has broken...